03 Mar Seven reasons to have Bears & Butterflies at your wedding!
Not sure if we’re for you? Here are our top seven reasons to have Bears & Butterflies at your wedding:
1. Keep the celebrations going for longer. You’ll have spent a lot of time, money and effort into organising your wedding so why only have it lasting one day? If you and your guests are staying onsite it can easily become a weekend celebration giving you even more time to spend with the people you love the most.
2. It’s super easy for your guests. No need to worry about getting back to the B&B, sorting out taxis and having designated drivers. Your accommodation is there and waiting for you when you arrive.
3. No-one has to worry about pitching a tent. Picture the scene: you have your best dress on and a lovely pair of heels, which are rapidly sinking into the ground. Meanwhile your other half is getting a right sweat on trying to work out which pole goes where. Tempers are fraying. Everyone else is enjoying a nice glass of bubbly and relaxing in the sun while you two are desperately trying to get your tent up so you have somewhere to sleep later. Even worse, when it comes to taking it down the next day you have the worst hangover in history and can barely lift your head let alone attempt to get the tent into the impossibly small bag it came in. Now, doesn’t a pre-pitched, furnished bell tent sound so much more appealing?
4. You love the outdoors. If you’re having a festival-style reception then accommodation to match is a must. And, should any of your guests not be quite so enamoured with camping as you are, don’t worry as we’re sure they’ll love our glamping packages.
5. Creating a pop-up village of our bell tents and having guests stay onsite creates such a fabulous vibe – and allows everyone to really relax and enjoy the celebrations.
6. Something for everyone. Whether it’s a bridal tent with real bed and mattress or just the bare bones to furnish yourselves, we have a range of packages and sizes ensuring there’s the perfect tent for everyone’s needs.
7. We currently have a whopping 20% off tent hire if your wedding is before 21st May 2017! Get in touch to see if we have availability for your date.